Homeowners can log in to their accounts to pay online, find event information, learn about their association’s board of directors, find contact information for their Towne Properties management team, and more.
Enhancing the Triangle One Community at a Time
At Towne Properties Raleigh District, we believe that your community is unique and that you deserve a personalized, professional approach property management in Raleigh, NC and throughout the Triangle. We provide your association with a team of community professionals who not only work to protect your property but to also enhance its value. Delivering HOA expertise to single-family neighborhoods, townhomes, residential condominiums, commercial condominiums and more, Towne Properties Raleigh District can:
- Find a solution to your specific concerns
- Maintain curb appeal
- Support your board of directors and its decisions
- Consistently enforce community rules
- Budget for current needs while building reserves
- Archive community information
- Communicate clearly with homeowners
Exceptional Property Management in Raleigh & Beyond
Between our highly trained staff, focus on customer service and strong corporate values, there are plenty of reasons why our associations enjoy living in a community managed by Towne Properties Raleigh District. Whether you are a realtor, homeowner, developer or builder, we would be glad to answer your questions — reach out to our team today at (919) 878-8787.
We are excited to announce that Governor’s Village, managed by Alina Cochran, and Villas of Wake Forest, managed by Suzanne Sinoracki, both received the CAI-NC Excellence Award!
Online bill payment has changed allowing you to now pay through your Association’s Website!
To pay your bill online:
- Go to “For Owners” on the top menu and click the “Communities” tab in the horizontal menu above
- Search for your Community by name and click the link for that association
- You will be directed to your Community’s home page, and from there you can register and sign in to your private account to pay via major credit cards or using your bank account information.
Thank you for using our online services!
After Hours Emergencies
Fire, Water Leaks, Sewage Backup
Please call (919)878-8787 ext. 3